- The typeface used is condensed and has round edges to emulate the characteristics of the Stonehenge – the setting of the speech.
- Used the same typeface throughout the video, to stay consistent with the one voice that was speaking.
- Changed the type size/italicised/added texture or effect to certain parts to emphasize their importance, or to differentiate how the speaker was enunciating the words.
- The noise effect was added to visualize how the speech was being transmitted through a speaker and had a bit of a distorted effect.
- Effects were the main tool used to add movement to the type – used them to visualize the words or the sort of movement that matched the content of what was being said.